naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

"I was on a team with a man from your clan once. Kisame. I killed him with one of my jutsu. I doubt you are as strong as him. Gain up strength and come and find me."
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
Jutsu: Samehada, Suiton: Bakusui Shōha (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave), Suiton: Goshokuzame (Water Release: Five Eating Sharks), Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique), Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique), Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Doppelganger), Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm

kisame was my father
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ahhh. Well Kisame was a good partner when he was alive."
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Jutsu: Samehada, Suiton: Bakusui Shōha (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave), Suiton: Goshokuzame (Water Release: Five Eating Sharks), Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique), Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique), Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Doppelganger), Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:54 pm

he left me a birth. he was lucky u killed him before i got to him.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:55 pm

"I promise that is a premature statement."

Itachi disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:57 pm

hmm one day i will join him but i have to get stronger
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

*trains on trees*
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:02 pm

*punches trees*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2