naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
Jutsu: Samehada, Suiton: Bakusui Shōha (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave), Suiton: Goshokuzame (Water Release: Five Eating Sharks), Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique), Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique), Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Doppelganger), Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Health:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Left_bar_bleue100/100haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Left_bar_bleue100/100haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty
PostSubject: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:03 pm

*sits adn waites*
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Sound Kage/Tai master /Hyuuga Clan member/Anbu/8 gates user/Spy
Cut Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 159
dating : don't worry about it
element : Lighting/Earth/Water/Air
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : 8 Gates
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Jutsu: U'll find out when we fight
Health:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Left_bar_bleue900000/900000haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Left_bar_bleue500000/500000haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm

-I walk up slowy reading a book- "ill fight u"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Jutsu: Samehada, Suiton: Bakusui Shōha (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave), Suiton: Goshokuzame (Water Release: Five Eating Sharks), Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique), Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique), Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Doppelganger), Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:41 pm

haah im jus a mere genin and ur kinda a kage so im good lol
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Left_bar_bleue900000/900000haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Left_bar_bleue500000/500000haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Lol i just want to so what u got guess ill watch then -i kick off of a tree into another and sit there-
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 pm

okay well taek it easy i havnt got my bloodln aproved yet and i dont have any jutus so it wont be much of a challenge but ok im game
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm

-I jump out the tree and activte my byakugun and i see ur chakra points and chakra flow in and out of ur body-" im more of a hand to hand combat person myself so ok u make the first move"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:09 pm

*runs at u while throwing kunai at u*
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:15 pm

-i quickly step to the side dogeing the kuni then i flicker infrot of u placeing 2 fingers one ur forehead stoping u in ur tracks-
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm

*swatts ur hand and wit and my other hand slices u with a kunai*
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm

-my right hand grabs ur wrist befor u can slice me stoping it and i bend it back in a painful way makeing u drop ur kuni and with my left i jab u in the mouth-
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:41 pm

*spits blood. headbuts u*
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:49 pm

-I dunk dogeing ur head butt then i upper cut u makeing u fall down-
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:51 pm

*spits more bllood slowly gets up*
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 pm

"You got heart kid i like that and u will make the sound village proud so this spar is over" -i walk away-
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm

ah thanks sensei *stands up barly*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm

Itachi finishes watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm

hey itachi
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm

(How do you know me?)
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 pm

(lol my bad) who are u
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

"Itachi Uchiha."

Itachi accidentally let out his name. He was suppose to be dead in a horrid battle between his brother that spread across the land along with his legendary clan.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:37 pm

hmm an uchiaha well ill stay out of ur buisness but this proobly isnt a good hiding spot
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Itachi disappears.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 pm

hmm waite itachi come back
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Itachi doesn't disappear.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Hoshigaki

Haduki Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:48 pm

um i have heard of u before. i know ur a loner and i have no reason stayin wit the sound, can i join u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me   haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haduki sparing room anyone can come and fight me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next