naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)

Go down 
+2
Cut Hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:28 pm

I walk in with my eyes actived and i sit down on my throne and i wait for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Sound Kage/Tai master /Hyuuga Clan member/Anbu/8 gates user/Spy
Cut Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 159
dating : don't worry about it
element : Lighting/Earth/Water/Air
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : 8 Gates
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Jutsu: U'll find out when we fight
Health:
Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Left_bar_bleue900000/900000Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Left_bar_bleue500000/500000Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:01 pm

-Cut walks in with his bakuygun active then walks to the throne-
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Bird,Centipede,Chameleon,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Panda,Yak,Rhino*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Dark walks in, wearing his cloak and ring. His bugs were flying around him.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Left_bar_bleue900000/900000Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Left_bar_bleue500000/500000Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 am

-Cut walks to a wall and place a peace of paper on the wall then walks to another wall and places one on all the walls in the room with his bakyugan active-
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Evolved Hyuuga Branch Founder/Anbu/Hyuuga Member
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 295
dating : does she like me back?
element : Fire, Air
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 am

(I Was Just Given The Location By Someone}

Cepeda Appears Transformed as an Outlaw with a Cut On His Sand Headband he got so {It Was Given To Me Its Not Really Mine]

Mister Hakushin Sir there is a Bunch Of Leaf Jounin Outside The Base
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:12 pm

I suddenly disappear as i appear in behind cut. Preta and Asura are summoned by the Throne and they apepar on both sides of cep. and grab him. I use Shinra Tensei and cut flys against the wall adn is held thre.

"No, sure. This happened last time in my base. It will not Happen Again! I never accpet you or him into the Akatsuki. So you will both die."

I chuckle as i have my eyes actived to full power.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Bird,Centipede,Chameleon,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Panda,Yak,Rhino*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:04 am

Dark looked at Hakushin and smiled.

"Its show time guys....lets show 'em what we've got..." Dark muttered to his bugs. He raised his hands and the bugs started flowing out of his arms like water. They were positioned to help Hakushin when the time was right.

"You bastards never learn....Do you....?" Dark said to the person who was caught by Preta and Asura.

All of the bugs scattered and was ready to attack. Dark watched Hakushin for commands.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:02 am

Cut spins in a 360 motion and a chakra sheild appers knocking them all back as they try to grab him ''you all die here'' Cut start makeing handsigns
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:25 am

((Cut that would be highly impossible. Because you was placeing pieces of paper on the walls. you would have no idea that i was coming, plus my attack was pure force making it highly impossible for you to hear it coming. So you need to repost pleae and thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:14 pm

((I have 360 vision i placed it with my bakuygun active so i would had seen them comeing at me))
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:10 pm

((Yes, i see that, but you still have a blind spot even for the Bakuygun actived. So repost.))
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

There was a huge explosion and Naruto stood there in Hermit Mode with 3 toads. He was on Gamachi.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 pm

(Ok...Hakushin..didn't you just say they can't just barge in here?! THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHERE THE BASE IS!!!....oh and I pmed you...)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 am

((Naruto, even if your an admin. you can't be in here. Read the other topic. PLus, you have to be told in Rpg if you are not a Akatsuki member where the base is. So basically. I'm going to have to delte this topic awswell, because i never let Cut into the akatsuki.))
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:54 pm

(Look at sky tower.)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 pm

((Alright, The topic is voided. I never let Cut into the Akatsuki. So even he wouldn't know where it is. The only ones that are in it are Me, dark ,and that girl.)) This topic is getting deleted 2moror to let everyone get a look at it.))
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
Cut Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:39 pm

((I was in the astuki if u want to approve of them then make a sign up witch means i knew where the place was ))
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:32 pm

(I am now leader...and Cut..you are not in Akatsuki...and as Hakushin said, you DO NOT know where the base is...)
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:28 am

?????:"appears from the ground"hello akatsuky members.....
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:17 pm

(What part of "None of you guys know this place" do you not understand?)

"Leave...or death will part with you..." Dark muttered as he activated his Rin'negan.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 am

????:calm down I just came to warn you that your catpuring demon machine is alittle broke nothing more.cause all demons have espaced and are in ranpage
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 am

"Rampage...?" Dark muttered as he was confused. If what this man said was correct then they had to start collecting quickly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 am

????:just one more thing look out for shadow nova"disappears"let the battle agaisnt the demons begin
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Dark chuckled to himself.

He walked back to the throne and sat down.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

"the wall explodes and a huge brid appears"
Yonbi:damn he isn't here either"looks at dark"crap don't tell me I'm at the akatsuki lair again"runs away"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)   Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Leader's Throne Room(Also the Meeting place for all Akatsuki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next