naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i am neji Hyuuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Septah

Septah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
i am neji Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue100/100i am neji Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
i am neji Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue100/100i am neji Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

i am neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: i am neji Hyuuga   i am neji Hyuuga Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 am

Name:Neji Hyuuga
Character Age:16

Characters Gender:Male

Bloodline:Hyuuga

Looks: pure white eyes, Black hair and a cream outfit with bandeges on each hand

Clan: Hyuga

Village:

Notes:

History/Backround:Not much is known about Neji's birth. After his cousin Hinata from the main branch had her 3rd birthday, Neji was taken by Hiashi Hyuga and had the Hyuga Main Family's Juinjutsu applied to his forehead. After seeing his father being punished for merely thinking about treachery, Neji began to see himself as a helpless "caged bird," forced to obey the main branch of the family. Around this time, his father had begun to see Neji's natural talent. After his father's sacrificed himself for the main family, Neji mistakenly believed that the main branch had forced him to do so, and the event became the primary basis of his grudge against the main branch.
Back to top Go down
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
i am neji Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue900000/900000i am neji Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
i am neji Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue100000/100000i am neji Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

i am neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am neji Hyuuga   i am neji Hyuuga Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net

i am neji Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1