naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Jutsu and Summonings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
My Jutsu and Summonings Left_bar_bleue100/100My Jutsu and Summonings Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
My Jutsu and Summonings Left_bar_bleue100/100My Jutsu and Summonings Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My Jutsu and Summonings Empty
PostSubject: My Jutsu and Summonings   My Jutsu and Summonings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:05 pm

All of pein's jutsu, plus summoning jutsu.

name: Dance of the Condemned-[Keito no Mai]

element: Lightning

drawbacks: The handsigns of this jutsu takes two posts to finish no matter what, and then you must use anouther post to focus chakra to your hand. So you must have three posts before you can use it fuly. The jutsu could take Only three posts. Two for jutsu, one to do, but it would weakent he jutsu very must only casting slight numbness into the body.

info:This jutsu, considered forbidden for its cruelty, partially shuts down a person's nervous system, sending them into a form of nervous shock that ends with the person being unable to move for a brief period. In order to perform this technique, the user must perform a long row of hand seals and then touch the victim's neck or spinal chord (touching clothing or armor in that area is fine, as long as it can't block electricity). Repeated use of this jutsu has been known to cause permanent nerve damage.

Notes: If jutsu is used On full power ,The victim is sent into nervous shock for one post, and is then paralyzed for another two posts.
Back to top Go down
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
My Jutsu and Summonings Left_bar_bleue900000/900000My Jutsu and Summonings Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
My Jutsu and Summonings Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My Jutsu and Summonings Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu and Summonings   My Jutsu and Summonings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:07 pm

thats a little god-mod
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu and Summonings   My Jutsu and Summonings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:09 pm

What the jutsu??? I could make it where you can't move for one post??? IF that is alright. Plus, WE are spliting the Summonings of pein in half. So i will get picture's and the names and iw ill pm you and wew ill talk.
Back to top Go down
dawn
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
My Jutsu and Summonings Left_bar_bleue900000/900000My Jutsu and Summonings Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
My Jutsu and Summonings Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My Jutsu and Summonings Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu and Summonings   My Jutsu and Summonings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

if you stop them for one post all you have to do is throw i kuni at the heart and there dead
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu and Summonings   My Jutsu and Summonings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 am

There is alot of ways to dodge it. I have to hit them directly in th back of the neck or spine. If not the jutsu doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu and Summonings   My Jutsu and Summonings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Jutsu and Summonings
Page 1 of 1