naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the biography of dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
the biography of dawn Left_bar_bleue900000/900000the biography of dawn Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
the biography of dawn Left_bar_bleue100000/100000the biography of dawn Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

the biography of dawn Empty
PostSubject: the biography of dawn   the biography of dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Name: dawn

Village: mist

Appearance:
Personality: He gets upsets very often when he finds out that his opponents are weaker than him and does not the same killing experience as him. He likes doing things very perfectly and like killing his enemies perfectly without and flaws. dawn likes to see the drop of blood and he always take a taste of his enemies’ blood before killing them. He also gets up set when his enemies damages or rip his clothes.

Element: water, fire, lighting, earth

Skill: ninjutsu

Clan:

History: As a small boy dawn was trained by both his Mum and Dad to be a hard and fearsome person. He was the only child for his parents because they were trying for a long time to have a child. His Dad Enzro uchiha and his mum hail uchiha wanted him to become the most powerful ninja in the village.At the age of 10 his dad taught him how to mix and use his water and fire elements. dawn’s mum showed him the different types of weaponary that he should use when fighting against a more experience enemy. His mum also taught his how to uses certain medical ninjutus that could help him in battles and on mission. Since he was not skilled in that area dawn was only capable of only learning 3 of thses techninques. At the age of 15 dawn was at a jounin levelbut using chunin jutsu and went on a lot of mission with his dad but something happened when he went on a mission with his mum. During his mission dawn accidentally killed his mum with a jutsu that he was training on and it killed his mum not knowing what to do dawn snapped and went on a rampage killing his enemies. On the way back to village dawn told his and the hokage that the enemy killed his mum and he wanted revenge. Ondore on the other hand had the ability to tell when dawn was lying and then cast a Genjutsu on him to find out what really happened. Shocking the information was to Ondore his heart was broken for his son that he knew what would become of dawn if he went on another rampage.Ondore didn’t tell the Hokage the truth because he wanted to kill dawn himself. Ondore tried to *NOT ALLOWED* dawn while he was on a mission but he was stopped by the Hokage and was sent to prison. dawn was heart broken on the outcome that had happened during his life. dawn then went to the mist villageas dawn swore on his life that he will find the power to resurrect back his mum from the dead.

Nindo: action is better then words

Killing his enemies with no mercy

Dislikes: Getting his clothes torn or wet
People who are stronger than him
people

rp sample: dawn watch closes as his enemy was about to pull out his kunai to attack him.”I cannot die yet I haven’t finish my role as a ninja yet there are a lot of stuff I must achieve before I’m to give up and die” said dawn to himself as his eyes was set on his enemies Kunia he was in pain because of the cut on his leg but very determine he was that he got up and made a finally attack by using his last remaining chakra. dawn suddenly made several hand seals and said “This will not end quickly Haisekishou no jutsu- Burning Ash Accumulation Technique” as the smoke engulf his enemy he then click his teeth as dawn enemy was lit up in flames. dawn fell to the ground as he smile and was relieved that not only did he pass his limit but he was able to do the un thinkable by killing his enemy while he had the advantage. “I will not die until I achieve my goal to revive my mother back from the dead.

IM SORRY TO YOU ALL THAT ITS SHORT ITS JUST IM TIRED RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net

the biography of dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto tailed-fox :: starting off :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: