naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanyu wants to join :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
didimakia aka Sanyu

didimakia aka Sanyu

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Jutsu: Fire
Health:
Sanyu wants to join :P Left_bar_bleue100/100Sanyu wants to join :P Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Sanyu wants to join :P Left_bar_bleue100/100Sanyu wants to join :P Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sanyu wants to join :P Empty
PostSubject: Sanyu wants to join :P   Sanyu wants to join :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 am

Name: Sanyu

Bio(more than 2 lines): I'm gun collector and use them to fight
When i was 6 years old i saw my parent's death...Some1 killed them with a gun so i wanna take revenge and kill this guy with the same way..With Gun...

Village: Leaf
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Bird,Centipede,Chameleon,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Panda,Yak,Rhino*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Sanyu wants to join :P   Sanyu wants to join :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm

1: There are no guns in the Shinboi world...you should know that.....

change that and I"ll approve you
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Bird,Centipede,Chameleon,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Panda,Yak,Rhino*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Sanyu wants to join :P   Sanyu wants to join :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 pm

know what?
no guns as i have told you
but after you change that
you are leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanyu wants to join :P   Sanyu wants to join :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanyu wants to join :P
Page 1 of 1