naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

great naruto bridge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
great naruto bridge Left_bar_bleue100/100great naruto bridge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
great naruto bridge Left_bar_bleue100/100great naruto bridge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

great naruto bridge Empty
PostSubject: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 pm

(this is the bridge where team 7 beat zabuza and haku)
Me:"looks around"so this is the place......I can see the sword mark made by zabuza and some cracks on the floor caused by and unknown force"sees the ocean and the sun set"I wish zoey was here...."looks up to the sky"
Back to top Go down
shadow nova

shadow nova

Male Number of posts : 96
dating : no one
element : Darkness and fire
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 pm

"and whuat brings you here"
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 pm

"looks at shadow"you talking to me I hardly know you(attention this isn't steve or death angel)
Back to top Go down
shadow nova

shadow nova

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 pm

[i know this is shadows uther site light]
"ya you look like a friendly face so what are you doing in a place like this"
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 pm

(what shadow sorry I forget really easily)
just remembering something what's brings you here 2????
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

Female Number of posts : 73
dating : Dante
element : I don't know.

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Zoey was leaning on the edge of the bridge, staying silent all the time, so she wouldn't be noticed. x3
Back to top Go down
shadow nova

shadow nova

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 pm

[tipe o i ment shadows uther side light]

"ya i just dont know what it is"
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 pm

"yawns"I'm felling so sleepy......"lays on the ground and looks at the sky"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Zoey stands on the edge of the bridge now. "Geranimo~~" Zoey jumps down from the bridge. xD
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 pm

"jumps up"WTF THAT SOUNDED LIKE ZOEY"goes to the bridge edge"o.o oh holy crap she's almost on the water
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Suddenly, Zoey is flinged up again, she glomps Dante "Got'cha!" The flowers holding Zoey disappears.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm

"faints"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 pm

o.O Zoey pokes Dante.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm

"sleeping"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Zoey picks him up and lays him down on the edge of the bridge. "Muhahaha" x3
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 pm

"get up and kisses her and then opens his wings and flies back to the bridge center"got'cha back =P
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Evolved Hyuuga Branch Founder/Anbu/Hyuuga Member
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 295
dating : does she like me back?
element : Fire, Air
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Cepeda appears

Sorry for blowing you up Dante.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Zoey flails her arms. "Hay!"
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm

......thanks alot for remembering me that I could use drako for god sake
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 pm

The secret being a successful ninja is learning how to be independent you gotta learn how to be strong without him
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:36 pm

and you used dirty tricks you used so many kunais shuriken explosive tags wires
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm

So Ninja do that and I stocked up

Hi Zoey
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm

I only use phisical strenght and ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Cheating On Dragon
Zoey

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 pm

"Hi, Cepeda."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm

I use my Kekki Genki Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great naruto bridge   great naruto bridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great naruto bridge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next