naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maroon falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda Hyuuga
Evolved Hyuuga Branch Founder/Anbu/Hyuuga Member
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 295
dating : does she like me back?
element : Fire, Air
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Maroon falls Left_bar_bleue100/100Maroon falls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 am

He walks in front of a waterfall then focuses chakra in his feet and starts to walk up the fall and after about 3 hours he makes to the top
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 am

(misterious figure appears from a distance and looks like it's killing something)
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 pm

He flickers toward the man to see what he is doing
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:59 pm

"has you approach the figure disappears and nothings there after a while you hear a laugh"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Awkward
he runs up the waterfall again
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:04 pm

"after you go another figure appears behind the waterfall and its calling you"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:07 pm

As a reaction he elbows the figure behind him
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

"the figure sticks out one of his arms and pulls you to a cave then there nobody there unless some blody bodies from some of the leaf grass and sand ninja"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 pm

while he is grabbing me I do 8 Trigrams Rotation knocking him back and sees the man

Who are you? What do you want from me?
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:14 pm

????:"with he's head down for you don't see his face"will telling you my name make you happy???
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Umm ok?
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 pm

????:I'm the angel of death the one who can not control himself I am....."trows a smoke bomb and after the smoke disappears nobody is there but you hear you'll never find out"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:22 pm

He activates Byakugan and finds his way out
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Me:"arrives"hey there roxas what's wrong????
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Some random guy pulled me in that cave
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Me:"looks in and sees the bodies has he shivers"wow that's strange did you at least see his face or did he say something about himself
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 pm

No
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Me:you sure did he say his ninja rank like some people have special ranks like healing angel or devil this is only an example
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Oh yeah the Angel Of Death
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm

angel fo death???"starts to think"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 pm

He walks around and sees some dark wings coming out his shirt then he pouts
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 pm

where have I seen this before"scratches his head"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 pm

He grabs a kunai then slashes the back of his shirt exposing his wings
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:51 pm

hey what was that 4????I know I have black wings thank you every much
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 pm

the Angel of Death had black wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maroon falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon falls   Maroon falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maroon falls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto tailed-fox :: naruto world :: rp area-
Jump to: