naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yousei Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Susanna walked along the forest floor, humming a gentil melody to herself. Her mind wondered about the stories of this forest where she stood. "I wonder if there is such a thing as faeries?" she asked herself softly. She approached a vast, glossy lake, where she stood, looking down at the moon's reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Yousei Forest Left_bar_bleue100/100Yousei Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 am

(misterious guy appears out of nowhere)????:hey there
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Susanna turns quickly, softly gasping, startled by the male. "Forgive me, I had not seen you there." she says in a gentil tone. "Greetings." she simply replies, giving him a greeting smile.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Evolved Hyuuga Branch Founder/Anbu/Hyuuga Member
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 295
dating : does she like me back?
element : Fire, Air
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm

He suddenly appears next to Susaanne
Hello Sussane

Hello Angel of Death why did you direct me to that cave and I demand answers.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:33 pm

????:that was me trying to tell you something before you attacked me and my name is not angel of death..I have no name"keeps his head down but yet you see a bit of his face and he looks alot like me"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 pm

He puts his kunai down and stares at Sussana
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 pm

????:where's that killing will you had just a bit now that emotion of seing blood in your eyes why did you back down just now is it fear or just you don't wanna fight me???
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:45 pm

He total ignores him
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm

????:don't wanna answer ok this is what you normal ones do when you hear something you don't wanna hear I bid you farewell"leaves"
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Susanna raises an eyebrow What that was all about? she thinks to herself, wondering who the nameless individual was. She walks along the placid lake, looking at the sandy earth beneath her feet.
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:12 pm

(a figure appears on the other side of the lake)
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Susanna pauses, peering across the lake, faintly spotting a figure standing in the cover of the darkness. Oh? Who could that be, out this late? she thinks to herself, proceeding to her walk, alluminated by the moon's luminous glow.

Last edited by Susanna Corelli on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 pm

"the figure looks at her and disappaears and appears behind her"
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Sussanna turns around, facing the obscure man. A faint smile comes upon her face "Ah, it's you once again. And just who exactly might you be?" she asks in a gentil tone.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:46 pm

He sees the Angel of Death
Fine Ill aware the Kazekage of that Bijuu attack but first tell me what will I look like in the future
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 am

????:I only see important things the future I saw is not far away 6 or 4 motnhs from now and sussana I have told you I have no name
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:16 am

Oh
You know the Bijuu have to be sealed in peoples body to be stopped and ill volunteer to be one of those people
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:18 am

????:you know nothing about this do you to do that you need to have the death reaper seal and only the third hokage also known as Sarotobi and fourth hokage also known as Minato Namikaze Uzumaki had that tecnique and if you use it you'll die
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 am

Don't forget Cranny Chiyo she knows the Jutsu
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 am

????:and she's dead to save garaa of the sand she had to use a special jutsu
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 am

Oh well I need more power
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 am

????:is that all you want from me???
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:30 am

Yes I May be smart but I don't think 1 Genin ca help in this war I need to at least try but I will need more power
Back to top Go down
DragonDemonMaster

DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 am

????:you're wrong almost all genin will try naruto uzumaki sasuke uchiha the hebi team and itachi uchiha will help all you need to do is train and become chunnin just like my brother even if doesn't remember me he knows that he needs to revenge your clan one of the dragon clan members will reappear and help his rank is Ice Dragon
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 am

Well can you teach me some Jutsus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yousei Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yousei Forest   Yousei Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yousei Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next