naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mda The Lion Demon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda Hyuuga
Evolved Hyuuga Branch Founder/Anbu/Hyuuga Member
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 295
dating : does she like me back?
element : Fire, Air
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Mda The Lion Demon Left_bar_bleue100/100Mda The Lion Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Mda The Lion Demon Left_bar_bleue100/100Mda The Lion Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 pm

bijuu Name:
Mda
bijuu Age:
bijuu Gender:Male

Looks:Mda The Lion Demon DemonFer

element:Fire

Notes:

History/Backround:Mda Was Orignally leader of a group of demons who wanted to stay out of the humans way and find a peaceful place to live. Shinobi always attacked them for no reason. He Once Accidentally Steped On a Village Completly Destroying it and he Was Attacked and Ran out far away and he soon meet a Shinobi who sealed him in me

how it was sealed inside of you:Mda Was Orignally leader of a group of demons who wanted to stay out of the humans way and find a peaceful place to live. Shinobi always attacked them for no reason so for Mdas Sake he Was sealed in Me to be safe and find a place to Live and now Mda Returns the favor by helping Cepeda In Battle
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Mda The Lion Demon Left_bar_bleue900000/900000Mda The Lion Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
Mda The Lion Demon Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Mda The Lion Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 pm

steped on a village thats like way too big why dont you just say you blow fire killing the whole planet thats op sorry its not approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsu: 8 Trigrams Mega Wind Palm,Lighting Style:Lighting Bolt,Earth Style:Earthly Rock Blizzard,Fire Style;Twin Rising Dragons,Fire Style:Ember Shot8 Trigrams Circular Shield,Chakra Wave Kick,Fire Style:Ember Shot,Evolved Byakugan Lvl 1-3,8 Trigrams Parylazing Palm
Health:
Chakra:

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 am

How About he once bleached out fire destroying the village
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 am

It once bleached out fire destroying the village
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 am

Sooo
Back to top Go down
Shikari Uchiha

Shikari Uchiha

Female Number of posts : 54
element : Fire,Lightning
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Jutsu: Fire Dragon Storm,Mythical Fire Phoenix,Dragon Fire Technique,Fire Ball,Leaf Hurricane
Health:
Chakra:

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 pm

please don't post 3 in a row.........omg that's big as my Bjiuu...well little smaller than a village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mda The Lion Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mda The Lion Demon   Mda The Lion Demon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mda The Lion Demon
Page 1 of 1