naruto tailed-fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

meditating

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kazuya

kazuya

Male Number of posts : 20
dating : no one ....
element : fire,water,earth,wind,lighting(bijuu
Registration date : 2009-02-04

meditating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm

who cares i am already gone *what was stanting there was an illusion.*
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
meditating - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100meditating - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
meditating - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100meditating - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:08 pm

I smile as kaz is gone. he simply chuckles at the weakling even being there. He draws his vision back to the girl.

"How many circles do you have??"

I look at her still with full six circles the top level of this bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:14 pm

"Am I not here?"
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

Female Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Susanna's eyes turns once again to Hakushin "I possess only half the amount of circles you bear. However, I will push myself through anything to acquire all six." she replies, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Jutsu: *Deva Path's-Flicker,Wind Release: Wind Dragon,Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm,Fierce Raining at Will,Five Seals Barrier,Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals,Magic Lantern Body Technique,Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,Shapeshifting Technique,Shinra Tensei,Water Release: Violent Water Wave*Human Path-Mind Reading,Soul Removal*Asura Path-Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability,Flaming Arrow Missiles,Laser Explosion*Animal Path--Summoning Centipede,Multi-Headed Dog,Other Pain Bodies,Yak,Crustacean*Preta Path-Sealing Technique Absorption Seal*Naraka Path-King of Hell
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 pm

I smile as i think i could use this girl for my own ideas. I place one of my hands on your hip as i pull you closer to me.

"Anything?? If so you will be teamed up with me in the Akatsuki teams."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 pm

"Hmmm maybe so?"
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:54 pm

"It will be my pleasure to serve under your command." Susanna replies, astounded. She was completely delighted by such a news. She places her hand on his shoulder, giving him a gentil smile.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Itachi appears inbetween them.

"hello."

(Su don't forget about our topic.)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 pm

I look at you as you appear between us. I grin slightly as i say.

"You might want to back off boy."

You see i'm not loking into your eyes as i smile.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Itachi looks at Haku.

"Long time no see."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 pm

I smile as you see my hand on your side as you fo flying into a tree adn you land hard as the force still pushing on your body keeping you from moving a si walk towards you with my hand help up.

"Shinra Tensei. What a wonder gift given to me."

I chuckle happy.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Itachi stops himself halfway.

"I have been fighting your brother for years your attacks need work."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 pm

I smile as you don't stop and you go fully back.

"I gave him that power. I'm the only one to surpposed to ahve this. My power is far greater. This is my tech. noone else will have great power with this move. So watch yourself next time."

I turn around as the force still pushs on him, as i look at Susanne.

"If you would like to talk, you know where to come."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Itachi smiles. Itachi concetrates an breaks the force.

"Tsk tsk you still don't know your brothers full powers."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

I chuckle slightly as i let the force go.

"That i do. But he isn;t of real blood of the clan. He is just a person i gave it too. He is my adopted brother. He has the same power as me, but i can have my eyes actived longer. Since i'm from the real clan."
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:32 pm

( x_x I had haha sorry, Ill get too it now )

Susanna gives Hakushin a nod. "I will look foward to it." she says softly. She smiles at Itachi "Good evening, Uchiha. How do you do?" she asks in a gentil tone. She stands with a hand on her hip and her arm akimbo.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Itachi looks at him and smiles.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I look at you hoping to put my hand on your hip again. I shake my head, getting out the thought that i even like you. I begin to walk away as i wave bye to Su.
Back to top Go down
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Susanna slightly waves back, giving Hakushin a gentil smile. She goes back to her place atop the tree. She couldn't help but to keep smiling to herself, her mind reminiscing of him. Untill we meet again. she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
dawn
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
head admin/hokage/hollow leader/7 swordsmen leader/dragon sage
dawn

Male Number of posts : 202
dating : none (for now)
element : all and Rin'negan
bijuu/curse mark/healing chakra/8 gates: : Rin'negan(seven Paths)

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
meditating - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900000/900000meditating - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900000/900000)
Chakra:
meditating - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000meditating - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:33 pm

*a huge wind blows in the cave as i fly into the cave with a robe on as i take the robe off and it flys 5 feet away from me as i have the hokage gear on while i look around and see everyone standing in a strange formation as i smile and look at hakushin a 2nd time while i say to him still looking at hiim

Seriously you are so unbelievable are you trying to put me in a humiliation you have a prided eye but myn is still sronger you see its not only the eye that gives power if you cobine your spiritual strength and physical strength you will be flawless but untill that day.... yours will be stronger

*dawn says expressionless with no emotion and a overconfident smile he sends a massive amazing chakra wave in and out the cave for each step he takes he sends a more powerful wave untill he reachs the people that are standing in a strange formation
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tailedfox.rpg-board.net
Susanna Corelli

Susanna Corelli

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:09 am

Susanna's eyes examine the male from her place in the trees. He has quite a strong chakra. she thinks to herself, eyeing the smile on his face. He must be very cold too. she swings her legs softly as she hangs on to the branch with her hands.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:23 pm

I show no emotion as i look at you.

"I gave you your eyes. I will be stronger until you kill me. Brother. YOu don't have the Physical Strenght to keep your yees actived longer then i. My body's are strong. I know all of the clans jutsu. I havn't lost a match. We will be equals as soon as you get your Physical Strenght up. This chakra wave doesn't effect me brother."

I send a wave back they hit each other. Making a sudden burst of wind as i show alittle emotion as i smile. I have my hands folded under my robe while my sleeves have no arms in them. I stand there not moving as i sigh.

"Do we need to talk anymore?? I'm very tired and i want to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meditating   meditating - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meditating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto tailed-fox :: naruto world :: rp area-
Jump to: